Tuesday 29 May 2012

Manifesto. Or something.

If you've found me before I've even given out the link to this thing, then you truly have no life. Which is sad.

Welcome, one and all, to yet another toy/movie/tv/videogame fan-blog. I know, the Internetz is full of them, why do we need another, blah blah etc. This one's different, though. How, you ask? It's mine. And that's all that matters.

Some (alright, maybe like two or three of you) will know me on Twitter as GhostlyToast (formerly InverseReality), the seldom-tweeting pic-poster with the Space Core avatar. Those people will know what to expect (one or two of you might be surprised at the content or level thereof). For those who don't, here's what's on the menu:

Toys/Collectibles: Pics, opinions, wishlists, and "oh-Gods-why" moments. Most of these will be centered around Transformers, Marvel (Movieverse, Iron Man & Avengers primarily), and DC (Batman and Green Lantern primarily), with anything else that catches my eye joining it. Note: this includes, but is not limited to, memorabilia from Tron, Star Trek, Star Wars, and various video game franchises. You've been warned.

Media: Films and/or TV I've seen recently. Also games. I WILL sometimes include spoilers, but only where relevant to the post. I'll also, y'know, put a warning up and all.

Rants: Rant titles will be prefaced with the acronym STFA (Stay The Fuck Away). If something pisses me off enough (looking at YOU, person-who-recently-hacked-my-iTunes-account), you'll get my unedited and, I cannot stress this enough, UNCENSORED view of it. If you're easy offended, then obey the abbreviation and Stay The Fuck Away.

I think that's it. Sit back, ignore the (hopefully not so) jarring page layout tweaks, and enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. lol i will need to do something similar to this on my new blog! yes my old blog has somehow locked me out and now it has somehow created a fecking new one, so i have the same name, but different profile pic (the laurel wreath one). so hope you don't mind if i use some of your ideas and a few word titles lol

    ReplyDelete